The POA now offers online training! We are pleased to offer low cost alternatives to classroom training. This comprehensive distance learning format saves you time and money. Classes are adapted to your individual needs and presented in an engaging manor.
Some of the classes now offered are:
- Leasing & Sales – Learn what your residents really want, why they move and how to retain them.
- Compliance – Learn Fair Housing best practices, review federal and local laws as well as how to avoid making costly mistakes.
- Marketing – Learn how to market on a limited budget with ideas you can afford. Learn how to track how effective the tools you are using really are.
Prevention of Sexual Harassment – Review the responsibilities of both the owner and employees as well as how to identify workplace violations.
Customer Service – Learn how your customers quantify customer service, what they want and how to deliver it.
- Leadership Series – Define your role as a leader, learn the skills needed to carry your organization on to the next level.
- People Skills – Learn how to distinguish between a “difficult” person and an upset one. Learn quick tips to help you calm a situation and much more.
POA Members receive special pricing! $59 per course or $149 for three courses. For non-members, courses are available for $79 per course.
Online Training Login
Note: Please use the login credentails provided by the POA for the Call Source training course. Your POANJ.org login and password will not work.