The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
Meeting videos now available on demand!
Miss out on a meeting or simply need a refresher you can now watch at your convenience.
(non-member pricing $25/members FREE)
- January 11, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 pm
- March 8, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- News & Views October 2016 - Features Networking Holiday Party & Toy Drive The Leasehold Survivorship Rights of the “Functional Co-Tenant” Broker Price Opinion Explained Cost Effective Advertising Duties of Owners of Multiple Dwellings EXPO Registration Columns President’s Message New Members Form of the Month Tax Corner SuperStar Recognition Advertisers Index
- The Leasehold Survivorship Rights of a “Functional Co-Tenant” - By Thomas S. Garlick, Esq. of Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza, P.C. In certain circumstances, the survivor of a deceased tenant may be entitled to continue in occupancy of your apartment as a tenant, as well as to continued financial assistance under federal and state programs, such as Section 8. The New Jersey Supreme Court […]
- A Sound Estate Plan - By: Michael Pine, Pine Innovative Planning We all have goals we want to meet during our lifetime. The education of our children, a comfortable and financially secure retirement, and perhaps a new home or a second home. The first step of estate planning is to help you plan for -and realize-these lifetime goals. It addresses […]